There is no Event planned right now, the Usergroup usually meets every first Thursday of the month and still looking for a location.
The next Ruby / Rails Meeting is supposed to be on 02.07.2020 at 19:30.
Usergroups need engaging People. If you think some Topic is missing, or you want to have more Infos on something, you are encouraged to add it to our Wishlist. If you have an Idea for a Talk or anything else add it here to get instant Feedback of the Ruby / Rails Community.Add a Topic
- Thomas Edison vs Three Teslas in a Trenchcoat
- Principles of Software Performance
- The political ideology of DHH / The anti-VC ideology of Basecamp / The "ideology" in Rails?
- Error handling with Monads in Ruby
- Git In My SQL's Stead
- Modular Ruby - (web) framework as implementation detail
- Turn It Up To 11 - Scaling Rails To 100k rps
- Faster Together
- Let's build a point of sale system, with a Vue or two!
- The Lost Art of Single File Ruby Programs
- Developer Mental Health & Mental Development
- Stories in Open Source
- Breaking Silos In Product Development
- How (not) to integrate Elasticsearch testing with RSpec
- Naming principles
- Containerizing your monolith
- Idiosyncratic RUG::B Ruby Quiz [January 2020]
- All Topics
The Ruby Usergroup Berlin is a usergroup, group of interest or just a bunch of people loving Ruby. Get in contact with us at our next meetup! Newbees are always welcome.
H. Can Yıldırım
Cameron Prebble 🇳🇿
Filipe W. Lima
Dajana @ 🏠🤰
These are the Locations our usergroup usually takes place.
A lot of the Members of the Ruby Usergroup are working there too and we love to see new faces around.