There is no Event planned right now, the Usergroup usually meets every first Thursday of the month and still looking for a location.
The next Ruby / Rails Meeting is supposed to be on 02.02.2023 at 19:30.
- Outdoors Social Gathering - July 2022
- Ruby Usergroup Berlin - June 2022
- Ruby Usergroup Berlin - May 2022 meetup
- January Meetup
- Ruby Usergroup Berlin - November 2021
- Ruby Usergroup Berlin - September 2021
- August 2021 Outdoor social gathering
- Ruby Usergroup Berlin - July 2021
- Ruby Usergroup Berlin - Mai 2021
- Ruby Usergroup Berlin - April 2021
- All Events
Usergroups need engaging People. If you think some Topic is missing, or you want to have more Infos on something, you are encouraged to add it to our Wishlist. If you have an Idea for a Talk or anything else add it here to get instant Feedback of the Ruby / Rails Community.Add a Topic
- Debugging and debuggers in Ruby 3.1
- Ensemble (Mob) Programming
- On dialectical behavioural therapy and tech
- A language built with third-party code reuse in mind
- eurucamp Reflection: The Diverse Limelight
- Gem and Bundler Internals
- The political ideology of DHH / The anti-VC ideology of Basecamp / The "ideology" in Rails?
- Metaphors are Everywhere: Ideas to Improve Software Development
- Bridgetown 1.1: Server-Side Rendering in a Static Site Generator
- Crafting a Database Engine: how DBs do what they do
- Let's talk documentation
- Demystifying (multi-arch) docker images and the registry
- My experience using Turbo Streams in production
- Scaling business logic
- The joy of slow programming
- Intro to Ruby Memoization
- Using VCR to Mock Your Requests
- All Topics
The Ruby Usergroup Berlin is a usergroup, group of interest or just a bunch of people loving Ruby. Get in contact with us at our next meetup! Newbees are always welcome.
Eckhard von Rotte
These are the Locations our usergroup usually takes place.
A lot of the Members of the Ruby Usergroup are working there too and we love to see new faces around.