I'm a multilingual philosopher and recently fell in love with coding. Thanks to the @RailsGirlsBerlin I am a web developer now.
- Methods, Functions and Objects - oh my!
- Understanding Unix pipes with Ruby
- The basic income experience
- It's Free. It's Open. Period
- Golang for Rubyists
- [Preview talk for EuRuKo] An empathy exercise: contextualising the question of privilege
- Meaningful jobs aside from NGOs?
- Designing resilient software
- Russ Olsen: Explain It!
- Improving Naïve Algorithms
- Data is oxygen for machine learning
- Let‘s get Lucky - Rails on Crystal
- Taming Distributed Systems with Code
- Analysing the performance of offline applications (and introducing DDMetrics)
- My message on commit messages