- 02.02. 19:30 - February Meetup 2017
- 05.01. 19:30 - January Meetup 2017
- 01.12. 19:30 - December Meetup 2016
- 03.11. 19:30 - November Meetup 2016
- 06.10. 19:30 - October Meetup 2016
- 01.09. 19:30 - September Meetup 2016
- 04.08. 19:30 - August Meetup 2016
- 07.07. 19:00 - July Meetup 2016
- 02.06. 19:30 - June meetup 2016
- 12.05. 19:30 - May Meetup Anniversary 2016
- All Events
Usergroups need engaging People. If you think some Topic is missing, or you want to have more Infos on something, you are encouraged to add it to our Wishlist. If you have an Idea for a Talk or anything else add it here to get instant Feedback of the Ruby / Rails Community.
- Monadic design: It's too dangerous to go alone
- Funding open source infrastructure software security, stability, & features
- Fortunately, maths: a systematic approach to engineering management
- Responsible gem collector
- A developer's nightmare: Dealing with time and dates in Ruby and Rails
- Know your impact: An introduction to AB testing
- The What, Why, And How of Software Components - In Ruby and Beyond
- Constraint programming in Ruby
- Testing Ruby gems against multiple versions of everything
- Securing your APIs with JSON Web Tokens (JWT)
- All Topics
The Ruby Usergroup Berlin is a usergroup, group of interest or just a bunch of people loving Ruby. Get in contact with us at our next meetup! Newbees are always welcome.
The Mailinglist is a tool to just stay up-to-date or to even get involved in discussions. It is used to inform everyone about News via e-mail who signed up for it. Organizational, technical and other interesting topics are discussed and coordinated here. No ads - no dread.
- Open Data Day 2017 - Berlin Edition @ 04.03.2017
- Invitation: February meetup - 2n of February at Solarisbank!
- [JOB] Senior Ruby on Rails Developer (m/f) @Sensorberg
- [Offtopic] looking for a shared office or not so expensive coworking
- [JOB] bundle ruby with awesomes and set it on rails at jovoto
- [JOB] Ruby/Rails mentors wanted
- [JOB] Senior Software Engineer (Ruby/Rails) (m/f) @Casper in Berlin
- [JOBS] Support Engineer - Berlin - Permanent Postition
- [JOBS] [Remote] [EU Timezone] Developer for a project at Disney
- Looking for talks - 2nd of February and onwards!
- Looking for a venue for 02.02 and onwards!
- [rug-b] [JOB] Ruby Wizard Wanted
- Invitation: January meetup - 5th of January 2017 at DaWanda!
- [JOB] Mobisol - Micofinanced access to clean energy in East Africa
- [JOB] Ruby on Rails Site Reliability Engineer / Performance Engineer @ scoutapp
- To Mailinglist
This is the Locations our usergroup takes place usually.
A lot of the Members of the Ruby Usergroup are working there too and we love to see new faces around.