There is no Event planned right now, the Usergroup usually meets every first Thursday of the month.
The next Ruby / Rails Meeting is supposed to be on August 04, 2016 19:30.
- 07.07. 19:00 - July Meetup 2016
- 02.06. 19:30 - June meetup 2016
- 12.05. 19:30 - May Meetup Anniversary 2016
- 07.04. 19:30 - April Meetup 2016
- 03.03. 19:30 - March Meetup 2016
- 04.02. 19:30 - February Meetup 2016
- 07.01. 19:30 - January Meetup 2016
- 03.12. 19:30 - December Meetup 2015
- 05.11. 19:30 - November Meetup 2015
- 01.10. 19:30 - October Meetup 2015
- All Events
Usergroups need engaging People. If you think some Topic is missing, or you want to have more Infos on something, you are encouraged to add it to our Wishlist. If you have an Idea for a Talk or anything else add it here to get instant Feedback of the Ruby / Rails Community.
- Living with Tricky Bugs
- ClojureScript and React
- Let's validate your releases with JRuby, RSpec and SSH
- Let’s create an interpreted programming language!
- The Neo4j.rb Project
- Synchronize gitter and IRC
- Elixir & Phoenix - fast, concurrent and explicit
- Refactoring VAT in SpreeCommerce and Solidus
- Understanding legacy untested code through ExporatoryTDD techique
- All Topics
The Ruby Usergroup Berlin is a usergroup, group of interest or just a bunch of people loving Ruby. Get in contact with us at our next meetup! Newbees are always welcome.
The Mailinglist is a tool to just stay up-to-date or to even get involved in discussions. It is used to inform everyone about News via e-mail who signed up for it. Organizational, technical and other interesting topics are discussed and coordinated here. No ads - no dread.
- Looking for topics/talks!
- RubyConf Italy - Call for Speakers
- Small survey for working parents on IT (for FrOSCon presentation)
- Vimfest 2016
- Invitation: July meetup 2016, 7th of July 19:30 at Movinga!
- Looking for a venue for the 7th of July
- [JOB] Front-End & Back-End Jobs at Highsnobiety
- [ANN] [Meetup] Async Cat Herding
- Invitation: June meetup 2016, 2nd of June 2016 at infopark
- Looking for talks
- Slides for “Let’s write a Parser!” talk
- Next RUG-B on the 12th of May 2016, at Wooga! 10th anniversary edition!
- Gift us some food for our birthday maybe?
- Looking for: Venue for the 12th of May!
- JOB] Front-End Developer (f/m) at Käuferportal
- To Mailinglist
This is the Locations our usergroup takes place usually.
A lot of the Members of the Ruby Usergroup are working there too and we love to see new faces around.