There is no Event planned right now, the Usergroup usually meets every first Thursday of the month.
The next Ruby / Rails Meeting is supposed to be on February 02, 2017 19:30.
- 05.01. 19:30 - January Meetup 2017
- 01.12. 19:30 - December Meetup 2016
- 03.11. 19:30 - November Meetup 2016
- 06.10. 19:30 - October Meetup 2016
- 01.09. 19:30 - September Meetup 2016
- 04.08. 19:30 - August Meetup 2016
- 07.07. 19:00 - July Meetup 2016
- 02.06. 19:30 - June meetup 2016
- 12.05. 19:30 - May Meetup Anniversary 2016
- 07.04. 19:30 - April Meetup 2016
- All Events
Usergroups need engaging People. If you think some Topic is missing, or you want to have more Infos on something, you are encouraged to add it to our Wishlist. If you have an Idea for a Talk or anything else add it here to get instant Feedback of the Ruby / Rails Community.
- GraphQL for Rails - How GitHub uses GraphQL internally
- Replacing ActiveRecord callbacks with Pub/Sub
- Fortunately, maths: a systematic approach to engineering management
- Hosting a custom built, elastic, self-healing, somewhat-highly available Docker environment on AWS
- Building complex queries with the Active Record Query Interface
- Funding open source infrastructure software security, stability, & features
- Responsible gem collector
- A developer's nightmare: Dealing with time and dates in Ruby and Rails
- Know your impact: An introduction to AB testing
- The What, Why, And How of Software Components - In Ruby and Beyond
- Constraint programming in Ruby
- Testing Ruby gems against multiple versions of everything
- Securing your APIs with JSON Web Tokens (JWT)
- The Programmer's Glossary
- How to plan and perform improvements on legacy systems
- All Topics
The Ruby Usergroup Berlin is a usergroup, group of interest or just a bunch of people loving Ruby. Get in contact with us at our next meetup! Newbees are always welcome.
The Mailinglist is a tool to just stay up-to-date or to even get involved in discussions. It is used to inform everyone about News via e-mail who signed up for it. Organizational, technical and other interesting topics are discussed and coordinated here. No ads - no dread.
- [JOB] Senior Software Engineer (Ruby/Rails) (m/f) @Casper in Berlin
- [JOBS] Support Engineer - Berlin - Permanent Postition
- [JOBS] [Remote] [EU Timezone] Developer for a project at Disney
- Looking for talks - 2nd of February and onwards!
- Looking for a venue for 02.02 and onwards!
- [rug-b] [JOB] Ruby Wizard Wanted
- Invitation: January meetup - 5th of January 2017 at DaWanda!
- [JOB] Mobisol - Micofinanced access to clean energy in East Africa
- [JOB] Ruby on Rails Site Reliability Engineer / Performance Engineer @ scoutapp
- [JOB] RoR Developer (m/w) Berlin, Kreuzberg
- Invitation: December meetup 01.12. 19:30 at Casper
- [JOB] Senior RoR Backend Developer
- [JOB] Software Developer (Ruby, Rails) @ studentensteuererklaerung.de
- Invitation: November Meetup: 3rd of November 2016 19:30 at birowd
- [JOB] Software Engineer (f/m) - gigmit.com
- To Mailinglist
This is the Locations our usergroup takes place usually.
A lot of the Members of the Ruby Usergroup are working there too and we love to see new faces around.