- 04.06. 19:30 - June Meetup 2015
- 07.05. 19:30 - May meetup 2015
- 02.04. 19:30 - April Meetup 2015
- 05.03. 19:30 - March meetup 2015
- 05.02. 19:30 - February Meetup 2015
- 08.01. 19:30 - January Meetup 2015
- 04.12. 19:30 - December Meetup 2014
- 06.11. 19:30 - November Meetup 2014
- 02.10. 19:30 - October Meetup 2014
- 04.09. 19:30 - September Meetup 2014
- All Events
Usergroups need engaging People. If you think some Topic is missing, or you want to have more Infos on something, you are encouraged to add it to our Wishlist. If you have an Idea for a Talk or anything else add it here to get instant Feedback of the Ruby / Rails Community.
The Ruby Usergroup Berlin is a usergroup, group of interest or just a bunch of people loving Ruby. Get in contact with us at our next meetup! Newbees are always welcome.
The Mailinglist is a tool to just stay up-to-date or to even get involved in discussions. It is used to inform everyone about News via e-mail who signed up for it. Organizational, technical and other interesting topics are discussed and coordinated here. No ads - no dread.
- Chaos Communication Camp 2015 Pre-Sale just started
- [JOB] Dynamic, Reflective, Object-oriented, General-purpose Developer - Berlin
- [JOB] Senior Ruby Developer @ Tweek.tv
- [JOB] Lead Ruby Developer - Berlin
- [JOB] DevOps Support Engineer - Engine Yard
- Invitation: July Meetup 2nd of July 2015 19:30 at HitFox!
- Invitiation to RGSoC Kickoff Party July 3rd @DaWanda 7pm
- [JOB] Senior Ruby-on-Rails Dev Memorado (updated)
- [JOB] Experienced Software Engineer at Loco2.com (Remote-working position)
- [JOB] Backend / Ruby-on-Rails at Memorado
- Meetup today - food and missing talk
- [JOBS] Looking for a partner / backup / coachee for Rails gigs in the social sector, Berlin
- [JOB] ruby / full stack developer at wooga
- eurucamp & JRubyConf.EU tickets available!
- Invitation: June Meetup at infopark 4th of June 2015 19:30
- To Mailinglist
This are the Locations our usergroup takes place usually.
A lot of the Members of the Ruby Usergroup are working there too and we love to see new faces around.