- 06.12. 19:30 - December Meetup 2018
- 01.11. 19:30 - November Meetup 2018
- 04.10. 19:30 - October Meetup 2018
- 06.09. 19:30 - September Meetup 2018
- 02.08. 19:30 - August Meetup 2018
- 05.07. 19:30 - July Meetup 2018
- 07.06. 19:30 - June Meetup 2018
- 03.05. 19:30 - May Meetup 2018
- 05.04. 19:30 - April Meetup 2018
- 01.03. 19:30 - March Meetup 2018
- All Events
Usergroups need engaging People. If you think some Topic is missing, or you want to have more Infos on something, you are encouraged to add it to our Wishlist. If you have an Idea for a Talk or anything else add it here to get instant Feedback of the Ruby / Rails Community.
- Escape the frontend hustle and create solid, beautiful UIs with basemate.
- How DevRel is failing communities
- CMSing like a hacker - Building a CMS with Jekyll
- Taming Distributed Systems with Code
- Freelancing with Ruby: Patterns of Success Stories
- A Whirlwind tour of NoSQL databases
- Optimising program performance with DDMetrics
- What‘s software quality?
- Crystal for Rubyists
- Idiosyncratic RUG::B Ruby Quiz [December 2018]
- Russ Olsen: Explain It!
- Improving Naïve Algorithms
- Designing resilient software
- Meaningful jobs aside from NGOs?
- Data is oxygen for machine learning
- Let‘s get Lucky - Rails on Crystal
- How to 1/x: stable and faster tests for sanity and profit
- Microservices to Hell and Back
- All Topics
The Ruby Usergroup Berlin is a usergroup, group of interest or just a bunch of people loving Ruby. Get in contact with us at our next meetup! Newbees are always welcome.
The Mailinglist is a tool to just stay up-to-date or to even get involved in discussions. It is used to inform everyone about News via e-mail who signed up for it. Organizational, technical and other interesting topics are discussed and coordinated here. No ads - no dread.
- [JOB] Full Stack Developer Elixir (on-site, full-time) (m/f/x)
- [JOB] Full-Stack Developer with a Frontend Focus, ES6 / Rails (m/f) in Berlin
- Invitation: Meetup 6th of December 19:30 at kloeckner.i
- Invitation: Free developer tickets to Revision conference in Berlin
- [JOB] Freelance and permanent positions
- Invitation: Meetup with Russ Olsen on 1st of November 19:30 at Akelius GmbH
- [free time contribution] A social startup - about autism - is searching for support
- Invitation: Meetup 4th of October 19:30 at Blinkist!
- [JOB] BCG Digital Ventures is looking for multiple Software Engineers
- [JOB] Join our team at HERE Technologies, details below!
- Looking for talks!
- next meetup - 6th of September at Asana Rebel (+ still optionally looking for 1 talk)
- [JOB] Join the Xapix Team in Berlin, Germany! Build a Product to Fix the World’s Data Integration &
- Survey For Attendees of RUG B about a new On Ruby feature
- Next meetup location (September 06th)
- To Mailinglist
These are the Locations our usergroup usually takes place.
A lot of the Members of the Ruby Usergroup are working there too and we love to see new faces around.