There is no Event planned right now, the Usergroup usually meets every first Thursday of the month and still looking for a location.
The next Ruby / Rails Meeting is supposed to be on March 07, 2019 19:30.
- 07.02. 19:30 - February Meetup 2019
- 03.01. 19:30 - January Meetup 2019
- 06.12. 19:30 - December Meetup 2018
- 01.11. 19:30 - November Meetup 2018
- 04.10. 19:30 - October Meetup 2018
- 06.09. 19:30 - September Meetup 2018
- 02.08. 19:30 - August Meetup 2018
- 05.07. 19:30 - July Meetup 2018
- 07.06. 19:30 - June Meetup 2018
- 03.05. 19:30 - May Meetup 2018
- All Events
Usergroups need engaging People. If you think some Topic is missing, or you want to have more Infos on something, you are encouraged to add it to our Wishlist. If you have an Idea for a Talk or anything else add it here to get instant Feedback of the Ruby / Rails Community.
- Benchmarking your code, inside and out
- Do You Need That Validation? Let Me Call You Back About It (Preview)
- Escape the frontend hustle and create solid, beautiful UIs with basemate.
- How DevRel is failing communities
- Freelancing with Ruby: Patterns of Success Stories
- A Whirlwind tour of NoSQL databases
- What‘s software quality?
- Crystal for Rubyists
- Using DDD principles as a crutch for large refactorings
- Idiosyncratic RUG::B Ruby Quiz [December 2018]
- Taming Distributed Systems with Code
- Russ Olsen: Explain It!
- The Imposter Syndrome
- Improving Naïve Algorithms
- Designing resilient software
- Meaningful jobs aside from NGOs?
- My message on commit messages
- Analysing the performance of offline applications (and introducing DDMetrics)
- All Topics
The Ruby Usergroup Berlin is a usergroup, group of interest or just a bunch of people loving Ruby. Get in contact with us at our next meetup! Newbees are always welcome.
The Mailinglist is a tool to just stay up-to-date or to even get involved in discussions. It is used to inform everyone about News via e-mail who signed up for it. Organizational, technical and other interesting topics are discussed and coordinated here. No ads - no dread.
- [JOB] Junior Backend developer at MotionTag
- What the World thinks - the Survey
- Invitation: Next meetup February 7th at Dalia Research!
- Invitiation: January Meetup - 3rd of January 19:30 at 8fit!
- [JOB] Rails Developer (remote, full time)
- Any tips on sites to find job offers for Rails in Berlin?
- [JOB] Full Stack Developer Elixir (on-site, full-time) (m/f/x)
- [JOB] Full-Stack Developer with a Frontend Focus, ES6 / Rails (m/f) in Berlin
- Invitation: Meetup 6th of December 19:30 at kloeckner.i
- Invitation: Free developer tickets to Revision conference in Berlin
- [JOB] Freelance and permanent positions
- Invitation: Meetup with Russ Olsen on 1st of November 19:30 at Akelius GmbH
- [free time contribution] A social startup - about autism - is searching for support
- Invitation: Meetup 4th of October 19:30 at Blinkist!
- [JOB] BCG Digital Ventures is looking for multiple Software Engineers
- To Mailinglist
These are the Locations our usergroup usually takes place.
A lot of the Members of the Ruby Usergroup are working there too and we love to see new faces around.