- Testing Ruby gems against multiple versions of everything
- How to plan and perform improvements on legacy systems
- Lessons learned from 10 years of programming
- 01.09. 19:30 - September Meetup 2016
- 04.08. 19:30 - August Meetup 2016
- 07.07. 19:00 - July Meetup 2016
- 02.06. 19:30 - June meetup 2016
- 12.05. 19:30 - May Meetup Anniversary 2016
- 07.04. 19:30 - April Meetup 2016
- 03.03. 19:30 - March Meetup 2016
- 04.02. 19:30 - February Meetup 2016
- 07.01. 19:30 - January Meetup 2016
- 03.12. 19:30 - December Meetup 2015
- All Events
Usergroups need engaging People. If you think some Topic is missing, or you want to have more Infos on something, you are encouraged to add it to our Wishlist. If you have an Idea for a Talk or anything else add it here to get instant Feedback of the Ruby / Rails Community.
- Constraint programming in Ruby
- Hosting a custom built, elastic, self-healing, somewhat-highly available Docker environment on AWS
- Securing your APIs with JSON Web Tokens (JWT)
- The Programmer's Glossary
- "Don't Spill the Beans" - Keeping Secrets in Production
- Building complex queries with the Active Record Query Interface
- API Accessibility - Key Concepts driving Developer Adoption
- Serverless Architecture
- Speed up with CDNs
- A better logging experience
- Do's and Don'ts of Code Reviews
- Highly scalable storage using MySQL and Ruby
- Living with Tricky Bugs
- ClojureScript and React
- Let's validate your releases with JRuby, RSpec and SSH
- All Topics
The Ruby Usergroup Berlin is a usergroup, group of interest or just a bunch of people loving Ruby. Get in contact with us at our next meetup! Newbees are always welcome.
The Mailinglist is a tool to just stay up-to-date or to even get involved in discussions. It is used to inform everyone about News via e-mail who signed up for it. Organizational, technical and other interesting topics are discussed and coordinated here. No ads - no dread.
- Talk proposals November / December
- Talk proposal: Testing gems against multiple versions of everything
- [OFF-TOPIC] Tal...@Unicorn.Berlin event... any opinion?
- Full Stack Fest Live Stream
- [JOB] We are looking for developers in Berlin for Tal...@Unicorn.Berlin
- Invitation: September meetup 01.09.2016 19:30 @ Babbel
- [JOB] Freelance coding mentor at Honeypot
- [JOB] jovoto is searching for Rails Developer
- Talk proposal: API Accessibility - Key Concepts driving Developer Adoption
- [JOB] at XapiX.io ("GitHub for APIs") in Berlin
- Re: [rug-b] Digest for ru...@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic
- Recruiting/Looking co-founders is forbidden at rug-b + incident report
- Invitation: August Meetup 2016 19:30
- Looking for topics/talks!
- RubyConf Italy - Call for Speakers
- To Mailinglist
This is the Locations our usergroup takes place usually.
A lot of the Members of the Ruby Usergroup are working there too and we love to see new faces around.