There is no Event planned right now, the Usergroup usually meets every first Thursday of the month.
The next Ruby / Rails Meeting is supposed to be on June 04, 2015 19:30.
- 07.05. 19:30 - May meetup 2015
- 02.04. 19:30 - April Meetup 2015
- 05.03. 19:30 - March meetup 2015
- 05.02. 19:30 - February Meetup 2015
- 08.01. 19:30 - January Meetup 2015
- 04.12. 19:30 - December Meetup 2014
- 06.11. 19:30 - November Meetup 2014
- 02.10. 19:30 - October Meetup 2014
- 04.09. 19:30 - September Meetup 2014
- 07.08. 19:30 - August Meetup 2014
- All Events
Usergroups need engaging People. If you think some Topic is missing, or you want to have more Infos on something, you are encouraged to add it to our Wishlist. If you have an Idea for a Talk or anything else add it here to get instant Feedback of the Ruby / Rails Community.
The Ruby Usergroup Berlin is a usergroup, group of interest or just a bunch of people loving Ruby. Get in contact with us at our next meetup! Newbees are always welcome.
The Mailinglist is a tool to just stay up-to-date or to even get involved in discussions. It is used to inform everyone about News via e-mail who signed up for it. Organizational, technical and other interesting topics are discussed and coordinated here. No ads - no dread.
- RubyDay 2015 - the Italian Ruby Conference
- Re: [rug-b] Invitation: May meetup - 7th of May, 19:30 at Wooga
- Talk Proposal: Everything is one, except for zero
- Invitation: May meetup - 7th of May, 19:30 at Wooga
- Co-working office desk space at Fairmondo in Berlin Kreuzberg
- Open Source Gemeinschaftslösungen/hitobito
- [ANN] JRubyConf.EU + eurucamp + EuRuKo Call for Proposals
- Looking for hosts?
- Looking for talks!
- [JOB] Ruby Developer
- [JOB] Ruby on Rails Developer
- Pizza at Wimdu!
- Potential video recording this evening (April meetup)
- Invitation: April Meetup 2015 on the 2nd of April at Wimdu
- ROSSConf Vienna 2015
- To Mailinglist
This are the Locations our usergroup takes place usually.
A lot of the Members of the Ruby Usergroup are working there too and we love to see new faces around.