- GraphQL for Rails - How GitHub uses GraphQL internally
- JWT Multi Account Roles
- Make Public Speaking Great Again
- 06.04. 19:30 - April Meetup 2017
- 02.03. 19:30 - March Meetup 2017
- 02.02. 19:30 - February Meetup 2017
- 05.01. 19:30 - January Meetup 2017
- 01.12. 19:30 - December Meetup 2016
- 03.11. 19:30 - November Meetup 2016
- 06.10. 19:30 - October Meetup 2016
- 01.09. 19:30 - September Meetup 2016
- 04.08. 19:30 - August Meetup 2016
- 07.07. 19:00 - July Meetup 2016
- All Events
Usergroups need engaging People. If you think some Topic is missing, or you want to have more Infos on something, you are encouraged to add it to our Wishlist. If you have an Idea for a Talk or anything else add it here to get instant Feedback of the Ruby / Rails Community.
Currently no proposals, add your Topic here!
- Through the fire, the features and the flames
- Exploring evolutionary design with Ruby and Tests
- Intro to fibers
- Reactive Ruby: build high performant web apps with JRuby and Ratpack
- Monadic design: It's too dangerous to go alone
- Replacing ActiveRecord callbacks with Pub/Sub
- Funding open source infrastructure software security, stability, & features
- Fortunately, maths: a systematic approach to engineering management
- Responsible gem collector
- A developer's nightmare: Dealing with time and dates in Ruby and Rails
- All Topics
The Ruby Usergroup Berlin is a usergroup, group of interest or just a bunch of people loving Ruby. Get in contact with us at our next meetup! Newbees are always welcome.
The Mailinglist is a tool to just stay up-to-date or to even get involved in discussions. It is used to inform everyone about News via e-mail who signed up for it. Organizational, technical and other interesting topics are discussed and coordinated here. No ads - no dread.
- [JOB] Mein Grundeinkommen is looking for developers (f*m)
- [OFF-TOPIC] Stuff I'm not taking to Köln that some of you might like
- Invitation: April Meetup 2017 - 06th of April 19:30
- [JOB] Full stack developer at FATMAP - help us build 3D maps for adventure
- [JOB] Senior Backend Engineer for mobile games at Wooga GmbH
- [JOB] Senior OO Software Engineer - Rails/AWS
- [JOB] [REMOTE] A Team of Ruby Devs looking for a new adventure
- [JOB] Lead Ruby Engineer (m/f/?)
- [JOB][REMOTE] Lead Ruby Developer (m/f/*)
- [JOB] Platform Engineer at HotelTonight
- [JOB] Ruby on Rails Developer (m/f) at SlideSync, a live streaming product
- Invitation: March Meetup - 2nd of March at contentful!
- [JOB] Full Stack Ruby Dev - Salary+Options, London, UK
- Looking for talks (for 2nd of March and the future)!
- [JOB] Ruby Backend Engineer at PrioriData
- To Mailinglist
This is the Locations our usergroup takes place usually.
A lot of the Members of the Ruby Usergroup are working there too and we love to see new faces around.