- Personal Statement *
- I love to write code. My current programming interests include Ruby and Ruby on Rails.
- I live in objects. I see them everywhere. I love it the way objects make designs and solutions simpler.
- I dig agile. I think thats the only way software should be built to ensure quality and customer satisfaction.
- I hate duplications. Be it code, design, data and most importantly effort.
- I am obsessed with software craftsmanship and writing (and letting others write) only beautiful code.
- I value creativity, geekism, smartness and humor.
- I wish to work with a small team of smart, pragmatic people focused on solving real world problems. I have little patience for corporate politics, heavy processes and ladder climbing.
I'm known for my passion for programming, clean design and hard work.
Favorites * ruby ruby-on-rails web2.0 design solution
Likes * ruby agile tdd oop algorithm-design
Dislikes * (None)